Simarghu Gemini - Female Harness
The GEMINI harness is the industry’s first harness that has been specifically designed for the female arborist.
The Simarghu brand, (Sim-ar-ghu, is a mythical dragon who protects the tree of life) represents cutting edge design with superior materials that are rugged enough to withstand the tough environment demanded by the modern arborist, yet practical and well designed using experience from a world class arborist.
Like most harnesses, the GEMINI can be adjusted to fit and offers additional levels of adjustability that sets it apart from the rest of the field.
Designed so that additional adjustments can be made to balance the bridge position, while further tweaking can perfect how your body weight is distributed in the harness (for instance, more on the back or more on the legs). There are 3 bridge positions, aligning you forward, centrally or backwards, and the bridge also slides from side to side around the body to avoid harness twist. There are also numerous gear loops and attachment points.
A chest yoke is available for both the male FIRE & female GEMINI harnesses. This is fully adjustable and a 'one-size-fits-all'. It can be clipped directly on to your base harness while wearing it, transforming it into a full-body fall/arrest harness in under a minute. The chest yoke can be worn with straight or crossed straps and is suitable for many applications such as SRT, having fully rated, front and rear attachment points.
- Ergonomically designed back and leg pads with breathable open cells reducing heat and dissipating moisture
- Quick clip buckles with assist release and easy adjustability
- Sub harness for additional anatomical support to female pelvis
- Unique lower multi ring designed to give alternative bridge attachment points for superior load balancing - allowing up to 3 rope bridges
- Unique floating bridge allowing lateral movement without twisting harness on body
- Accessory attachment points for all the equipment you will ever need
- Rear leg pad adjusters for optimum comfort, load and balance