The Breatheflex Type A are lightweight chainsaw trousers designed for groundwork with its tough abrasion resistant material. AT4010 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front only of the legs ) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
Arbortec Breatheflex Features & Specs
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas:- Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg:- Resistance to abrasions such as from thorns and brush
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets:- Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips:- Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle:- Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi-Vis Reflective decals: - Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold-over flap: - Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: - Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s)
- Type A
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.