ART spiderjack 2.1
SpiderJack 2 serves as a multifunctional, self-blocking rope control device while using a DdRT system
- Thanks to the self-tending function slack rope formation during ascent is a thing of the past and the descent is always controllable, whether slowly or rapidly
- The free rope passage in the SpiderJack combined with a spontaneous and secure locking under load are its primary and legendary advantages
- Subject to adequate practice the SpiderJack 2.1 allows for unique functions and movements resulting in a very dynamic as well as
- strength saving climbing in trees and other environments
- No conversion needed for changing from ascent to descent
- Single-handed shortening without slack rope
- Controllable yet smooth swings due to specific thumb break
For use with 11-13mm ropes conforming to CE 1891
View Technical page here.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.