54 cans x 5 litres of apsen2
NEW Aspen2 FRT - Full Range Technology
Full Range Technology™ is the greatest innovation for the company since Aspen 2. With all the benefits of the original Aspen 2 and more besides, it is suitable for all air- and water-cooled engines that run on a 50:1 oil-petrol mixture. The new Aspen 2 with Full Range Technology™ has been developed for new engine technology that meet increasingly strict emissions standards, but is also just as good for older engines
Aspen 2-stroke alkylate petrol is the cleanest form of petrol that is today available on the market. Using normal premium unleaded petrol in small capacity engines without catalytic converters is damaging for your health, the environment and not particularly clever for the machinery
- Aspen 2T is a ready-mixed (2%) alkylate petrol for all 2-stroke small capacity engines with a recommended mix of 2% or 1:50.
- It is mixed with a synthetic high quality high performance 2-stroke oil for maximum protection and low smoke.
- This 2-stroke ready-mixed alkylate petrol contains no sulphur, benzene or aromatics.
- It is therefore much better from a health aspect to use than regular petrol.
- In fact normal petrol contains so much benzene and aromatics (read solvents) that it is a real health risk to use in 2-stroke engines.
- Aspen 2T is also chemically inert so you can comfortably leave the fuel in the machine and it will not gum-up.
- It will also store for years whereas normal petrol start to go off after 30 days.
* Free delivery to the area shown in zone 1 below. This item will not be shipped outside of Mainland UK.
*Free UK mainland delivery (on orders £60 + VAT ) : - Zone 1
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.