CT Climbing Technology Concept Carabiner
LIGHTWEIGHT, PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE
For professional climbers that need the uppermost equipment. Ideally designed for use with a munter hitch knot, for multiple insertion of slings and ropes. For arborists, it can be used also as terminal connector for adjustable lanyard, in positioning maneuvers on the tree.
- 3 way locking system
- Cutting edge I-Beam body, high strength but 20% less weight
- Openable spring bar for avoiding the risk of cross loading
- Large clearance in a compact design
- ACL system, that keeps the carabiner in place on the loop of the harness, avoiding it from twisting with the danger of having it cross loaded
- CATCH-FREE system to allow clean connections snag-free
- For professional climbers that need the uppermost equipment
- Ideally designed for use with a munter hitch knot, for multiple insertion of slings and ropes
- Strength - 23kN
- Strength (gate opened) - 8kN
- Individually tested
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.