Ergonomic grip, with support for the index finger, for improved efficiency, when polling during climbing;
- cam opening lever usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- new steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.);
- two attachment holes for various possible uses, an anti-inversion cam system, the second hole for connecting a maillon rapide for an etrier.
Rope Diameter: 10 - 13 mm
Weight: 215 g
Certification(s): EN 12841:2006-B; EN 567:1997
Made in: Italy
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.