Innovative ascender handle with an integrated pulley to be used together with an auto-blocking descender (e.g. SPARROW). Much more effective and less clumsy than the traditional ascending handles with their additional connector: the working rope runs from the descender over the integrated pulley, thus reducing friction and facilitating the ascent.
Features & Specs
- Cam opening lever usable with one hand, with a single downwards movement (patented);
- Wear-resistant steel blocking cam, with depressions to avoid the accumulation of dirt and mud and reduce the force needed to slide the device up the rope in difficult conditions (muddy, iced-up ropes)
- It has two additional attachment points, a system to prevent cam inverting and a secondary hole for connecting an etrier with a quick link
- 189 x 93 mm
- EN 567:2013 Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm
- EN 12841:2006-B Ø 10 ÷ 13 mm
- CE 0333
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.