CT Quick Roll Hand Ascender
Innovative ascender handle with integrated pulley to be used together with auto-blocking descender (e.g. SPARROW). Much more effective and less clumsy than the traditional ascending handles with their additional connector: the working rope runs from the descender over the integrated pulley , thus reducing friction and facilitating the ascent.
Features & Specs
- Cam opening lever usable with one hand, with a single downwards movement (patented);
- Wear-resistant steel blocking cam, with depressions to avoid the accumulation of dirt and mud and reduce force needed to slide device up the rope in difficult conditions (muddy, iced-up ropes)
- It has two additional attachment points, system to prevent cam inverting and secondary hole for connecting an etrier with a quick link
- 189 x 93 mm
- EN 567:2013 Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm
- EN 12841:2006-B Ø 10 ÷ 13 mm
- CE 0333
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.