A protected wire lanyard fo ruse as an anchor system. now with the added DMM iD so that you can keep track of its whereabouts with the iD management system.
- Made from swaged 6mm galvanised steel wire with thimbles to minimise the potential of over-tight rope radius damage.
- PVC tubing protects the sling from its environment and in some cases, the environment from the sling (such as delicate paintwork).
- Our final touch is to heat shrink in the swages, minimising the chance of cuts and abrasions from the terminated wire ends.
- MBS - 24kN
- Conforms to - EN 354:2010, EN795(b): 1996
- Length's available .05m, 0.6m, 1m
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.