Internal diameter of 28mm
- Internal diameter 28mm
- External diameter 52mm
- Ring diameter 12mm
- Certified anchor elements – simple and functional!
- DMM Anchor Rings are junctions which can accommodate a
number of textile elements, or up to four carabiners.
- A ‘must have’ bit of kit for anyone who works at height.
SUGGESTED AREAS OF APPLICATION
- > Tree care
- > Fall Protection
- > Slinging a hammock
- > Complex lightweight rigging
- > Rescue
- > Universal connection point
- > Stretcher suspension systems
- • Helps organise single or multiple attachments
- • Compatible with a wide range of hardware and textile
- connecting components
- • 12 mm circular cross section is the optimum contact
- dimension for many carabiners
- • Combines beautifully with DMM Revolver Locksafe carabiner
- to create a ‘swinging captive eye’
- • Certified static and dynamic strengths
- • Solid construction provides for good abrasion resistance
- • Individual serial marking
- • Made in Wales, UK
- • CE Certified to EN795B:199
- [Transportable temporary anchor devices]
- • CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminium for high strength
to weight ratio
- • Anodised to EN12373-1:2001 Class 10E1 for corrosion
• R500-26, 28, 34, 40
Minimum breaking strength [MBS]: 30 kN
Working Load Limit [WLL]: 6 kN
Guidance specific to tree climbing applications can be found in
DMM ANCHOR RINGS
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.