Minimal height loss in complex rigging scenarios.
- 19mm holes for connector compatibility.
- ‘Textile friendly’ surfaces with large radii.
- Centralised ‘Powerpoints’ for the rescuer
- High strength to weight ratio
- Colour coded
- Individual serial number
- Made in Wales, UK
- CNC machined from high strength, heat
treated, 7075 T6 Aluminium alloy
- Colour anodised to EN12373-1:2001
- Class 10E1 for corrosion protection and identification.
- CE certified to EN795(b):1996
- CE certified to EN354:2002
- Certified to NFPA 1983 (06Ed) Class G>
- Minimum breaking strength (MBS): 60kN
- Working load limit (WLL): 12kN
- Dimensions - : Medium 189mm x 97mm x 10mm 247g
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.