DMM Bat Rigging Plate Small (red)
- Developed with professionals in the rescue industry, DMM’s new range of Rigging Plates raises the bar in design, performance and strength.
- CNC machined from aluminium alloy which is then heat treated making DMM Bat Rigging Plates super strong, light and incredibly versatile.
- The ‘Bat’ shape minimises height loss in complex rigging scenarios, and generous radii allow direct attachment of textiles and ropes as well as connectors.
- MBS: 60kN in all configurations
- WLL: 12kN
- Size: 129mm x 95mm x 10mm
- Size: 5" x 3-3/4"
- Weight: 159g
- 19mm holes for connector compatibility
- ‘Textile friendly’ surfaces with large radii
- High strength to weight ratio
- Individual serial number
- Made in Wales, UK
- CNC machined from high strength, heat treated
- 7075 T6 Aluminium alloy
- CE certified to EN795(b):1996
- CE certified to EN354:2002
- Certified to NFPA 1983 (06Ed) Class G
- Dimensions - 129mm x 95mm x 10mm 159g
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.