An ideal carabiner for rigging with the added strength of 32kN.
- Approved to EN362:2004
- NSN 8465-99-891-0746
- Offset D shape maximises the gate clearance.
- I Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio.
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection.
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength.
- Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 10E1 Sealed for corrosion protection.
- Recommended for general use where weight saving and strength are important.
- ndividually marked for traceability.
- Made in Wales, UK.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.