DMM Catch Backup Device
The DMM Catch has its own unique towable release mechanism, this will lock automatically when a panic situation arises. As soon as the operator grabs the tow handle or releases it in a panic situation the device will lock up.
Stainless steel cams provide a long service life but are also non-aggressive and spring loaded so the device will not move while the user is working.
DMM Catch Features
- Ergonomic grip-release handle
- For use on approved 11mm ropes (EN 1891:1998) with maximum lanyard length (including connectors) of 800mm (single person)
- EN 12841:2006 Type A
- No shock absorber required for either 100kg (single person) or 200kg rescue loads
- Screw lockable for semi-permanent attachment to rope
- Large attachment eye for multiple connections
- Anodised side plates and non-aggressive stainless steel cams for corrosion resistance
- Colour coded side plates aides fitting
- Easily cleaned and inspected
- Tether cord facility
- Will work with dynamic cows tails, and textile or wire-rope lanyards
- Individually marked for traceability
- Made in Wales, UK
- Rope Max Diameter - 11mm
- Dimensions - 95 x 78 x 28.5mm
- Weight - 315g
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.