DMM Hitch Climber Rapide
Stock level - 5
The DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Triple Attachment Pulley is an even more efficient version of our popular Hitch Climber Pulley. It combines a small three hole rigging plate with a pulley as before, but the pulley spins on a high efficiency roller bearing making it even smoother and therefore much more efficient in a full range of applications. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system
SUGGESTED AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Tree care: speedline and hauling set up
- Rescue: stretcher suspension
- Fall Protection
- Lightweight rigging
- Stretcher suspension
- Temporary horizontal lifeline
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged 2014 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- High efficiency roller bearing for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborists and rescue applications
- Rapide version incorporates roller bearing sheave for higher efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- Suitable for up to 14mm diameter ropes
- Efficiency Rating = Approx 90%
- Size - 94mm x 68 x 33mm
- Weight - 135g
- Strength 30kn
- WLL 6kn
- Suitable for rope upto 14mm.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.