DMM Hitch Climber Pulley
The DMM Triple Attachment Pulley combines the high efficiency of our pulleys with a small three hole rigging plate to give an extremely versatile piece of equipment. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite bushing give minimal efficiency losses and minimal maintenance requirements.
- SUGGESTED AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Tree care: speedline and hauling set up
- Rescue: stretcher suspension
- Fall Protection
- Lightweight rigging
- Stretcher suspension
- Temporary horizontal lifeline
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged 2014 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborists and rescue applications
- Rapide version incorporates roller bearing sheave for higher efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- Suitable for up to 14mm diameter ropes
- Efficiency Rating = Approx 90%
- Size - 94mm x 68 x 33mm
- Weight - 133g
- Strength 30kn
- WLL 6kn
- Suitable for rope upto 14mm.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.