DMM Impact Block-Pulley Large
- Designed for use in the tree care industry when loads may be dropped into rigging with considerable impact forces.
- The combination of high quality materials and advanced production processes has ensured a rope friendly, durable and robust product.
- During design each Impact Block has gone through a thorough dynamic and static testing regime, the end result is a highly functional product with an impressive strength to weight ratio.
- Rounded edges to cheekplates maintain low rope abrasion when rope is fed ‘unfair’
- Fairlead flares help maintain high working efficiency
- Thrust surfaces increase tolerance to external loading of spindle and anchor pin
- Lightweight attachment sling facilitates hauling of block, sling and rope to the climber and helps with handling, in tree stowage and workshop storage
- Direct connection to cordage, the anchor slings helps ensure correct neighbour component compatibility
- High efficiency oilite bushings to reduce friction
- Colouring follows EU WLL protocol
- Individual serial marking
- Made in Wales, UK
IMB - Large
- Minimum breaking strength [MBS]: 300kN
- Working Load Limit [WLL]: 60 kN
- Maximum rope diameter: 20 mm
- Weight: 3.47kg
Suggested Areas of Application
- Tree care – dismantling operations
- Forestry – winching operations
- CE certification to European Machinery Directive 2005
- Hot forged cheek plates in 6082-T6 aluminium for high strength to weight ratio
- CNC machined from 6082-T6
- Anodised to EN-12373-1:2001 Class I0EI Sealed for corrosion protection
- Stainless Steel 303 hollow spindle (IMB-L only)
- Stainless Steel 303 anchor pin (IMB-S), or 174 anchor pin (IMB-L)
- Efficient and robust Bronze self lubricating oilite bushings
- 6082-T6 aluminium alloy sheaves
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.