Designed for use in the tree care industry when loads may be dropped into rigging with considerable impact forces.
The combination of high quality materials and advanced production processes has ensured a rope friendly, durable and robust product.
During design each Impact Block has gone through a thorough dynamic and static testing regime, the end result is a highly functional product with an impressive strength to weight ratio.
- Rounded edges to cheekplates maintain low rope abrasion when rope is fed ‘unfair’
- Fairlead flares help maintain high working efficiency
- Thrust surfaces increase tolerance to external loading of spindle and anchor pin
- Lightweight attachment sling facilitates hauling of block, sling and rope to the climber and helps with handling, in tree stowage and workshop storage
- Direct connection to cordage, the anchor slings helps ensure correct neighbour component compatibility
- High efficiency oilite bushings to reduce friction
- Colouring follows EU WLL protocol
- Individual serial marking
- Made in Wales, UK
IMB - S
- Minimum breaking strength [MBS]: 200kN
- Working Load Limit [WLL]: 40 kN
- Maximum rope diameter: 16 mm
- Weight: 1.86kg
Suggested Areas of Application
- Tree care – dismantling operations
- Forestry – winching operations
- CE certification to European Machinery Directive 2005
- Hot forged cheek plates in 6082-T6 aluminium for high strength to weight ratio
- CNC machined from 6082-T6
- Anodised to EN-12373-1:2001 Class I0EI Sealed for corrosion protection
- Stainless Steel 303 hollow spindle (IMB-L only)
- Stainless Steel 303 anchor pin (IMB-S), or 174 anchor pin (IMB-L)
- Efficient and robust Bronze self lubricating oilite bushings
- 6082-T6 aluminium alloy sheaves
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.