The Pinto Rig is recommended for arborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required and rigging applications.
- Hot forged 7075 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated 174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamper proof assembly
- Pre lubricated ball bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Recommended for arborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required and rigging applications
- Load bearing beckett
- Conforms to CE EN 12278:1998/UIAA, NFPA 1983(06 ED) Class G, EN795(B)
- Individually marked for traceability
- Made in Wales, UK
- Maximum Rope Diameter - 16mm
- Size - 96mm x 45mm x 38mm
- Weight - 159g
- Strength - 50kN
- WLL 10kN
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.