- Military use
- The DMM Revolver carabiner is a ground breaking concept that has gained legendary status in Industry and Recreational use.
- Take the advantages of lightweight alloy connectors and morph them in with a roller wheel from a pulley and you’ve got a good starting point for an incredibly versatile piece of equipment – clipping tight lines, hauling chain saws, deviating running ropes, etc. the list goes on.
- Especially useful in rescue and rigging scenarios where weight savings and ease of use are paramount – such as crevase or mountaineering rescues or remote tree rescues.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Unique and legendary connector incorporates low friction roller system.
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio.
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection.
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength.
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class 10 E1 sealed for corrosion protection.
- Recommended for special applications including rescue and hoisting.
- Individually marked for traceability
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.