Innovative and robust HMS carabiner with steel insert at the apex of the carabiner. Prevents premature wear and sharp edges. Also to use as a lightweight alternative to steel carabiners in top tropics.
- Available as a screw or triple lock version
- Key lock closure for optimal handling when mounting and unmounting
- H-profile construction for the best possible material utilization with minimum weight
- Steel insert prevents premature wear due to rope friction or bolt tabs
- Load capacity along Kn [Kn]: 25
- Resilience Open Kn [Kn]: 9
- Load capacity across Kn [Kn]: 9
- Width [mm]: 89.00
- Length [mm]: 110.00
- Snap opening mm [mm]: 24
- CE marking: CE 0321
- Certification: EN 362, EN 12275
- Closure: Triple
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.