The Serius Height Work helmet is made for professionals working at height in extreme conditions. Its chin strap retention system is EN 12492-compliant and designed to minimise the risk of losing the helmet in the event of a fall. The closed shell provides reliable impact protection and protection from electrical hazards.
- Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
- Side attachment options for ear protectors and/or a visor (Euro slot 30 mm)
- Removable inner padding (one replacement set of padding supplied)
- 4 robust head torch clips
- 6-point mounted strap
- Polished surfaces for customised labelling (company logo/name)
- Chin strap retention system complies to roll-off test according to EN 12492 (50 daN)
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation
- Robust hardshell helmet made of ABS in accordance with EN 397
- Fulfills the requirements for very low temperature -30°C use (EN 397)
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.