Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock Harness
The Edelrid Vertic is a fully equipped body harness, sit harness and work positioning harness with a multitude of detailed and innovative solutions.
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Cobra buckle). Need not be pulled over the head
- Innovative Triple Lock buckle in the leg loops (Vertic Triple Lock) for extra safety (3 motions required to open buckle)
- The vertical back straps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
- The vertical back straps are not sewn to the waist belt. In the event of a fall, energy is directly transferred to the leg loops via the back eyelet, significantly improving hanging comfort.
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical back straps with a Velcro fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Ergonomic design and triple flame-bonded sandwich foam in the leg loops and waist belt for ideal load distribution and perfect wearing comfort
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points.
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
- Central eyelet in accordance with EN 358 for attaching an abseiling device or fastening a lanyard
- Two large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Textile restraint loop in accordance with EN 358 at the back of the waist belt for attaching a restraint system
- Adjustable fitting for a chest ascender (e.g. EDELRID Wind Up) for efficient ascending without lift loss Equipment transport:
- Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners
- Four attachment options for EDELRID Tool Bags (load: 25 kg)
- Two attachment options for the SM clip on each leg loop (load: 0 kN)
- Two central gear loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- Two freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
- Two gear loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set
- Weight - XS-M 1600g, L-XL 1700g
Size guide -
- XS-M - Torso 65 - 105, Waist 80 - 123, Thigh 52 - 72
- L-XL - Torso 65 - 115, Waist 93 - 142, Thigh 66 - 86
Conforms to -
- EN 358, 361, 813
- CE Certified
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.