HAIX Protector Pro Chainsaw Protective Boots
Haix Protector Pro are a long standing boot designed for tough ground work. Tree climbers new to the game may now think they are too old fashioned but these are long lasting and give your foot, ankle and shins great protection and are still widely used by tree surgeons as they are a great all rounder.
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic,breathable (5,0 mg/cm²/h), 2.5 – 2.7 mm thick
- Cut Protection: KEVLAR® protection against cuts certified with cut category 1 (20m/sec.)
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX® Laminate Technology 4-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optimized- climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Non-woven insole: Non-woven insole absorbs sweat and moisture
- Foot bed: Insole, anatomically formed,exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly
- Protective Toe Cap: Steel - Anatomically formed and well padded protective toe cap
- Protective Through sole: Flexible protective through sole
- Sole: Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction;large, bevelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This rubber shell sole features the MSL (micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremely low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics. Compliant with En ISO 20345:2004
- HAIX®-Climate-System: Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at top of leg
- HAIX®-MSL System: MicroSoft Light :Improved damping, extremely low weight due to the PU foam across the entire sole area,good cold/heat insulation
- Others: Lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and hooks, integrated heel bend, no side seams, rubber toe cap
CE EN ISO 17249:2007 A E P HRO HI CI WR SRC - Class 1 (20 m/s)