Haix Protector Pro is a long-standing boot designed for tough groundwork. Tree climbers new to the game may now think they are too old fashioned but these are long-lasting and give your foot, ankle and shins great protection and are still widely used by tree surgeons as they are a great all-rounder.
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0 mg/cm²/h), 2.5 – 2.7 mm thick
- Cut Protection: KEVLAR® protection against cuts certified with cut category 1 (20m/sec.)
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX® Laminate Technology 4-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece mid layer. Optimized- climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use. Increased chemical protection.
- Non-woven insole: Non-woven insole absorbs sweat and moisture
- Footbed: Insole, anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly
- Protective Toe Cap: Steel - Anatomically formed and well-padded protective toe cap
- Protective Through sole: Flexible protective through sole
- Sole: Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction; large, the bevelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This rubber shell sole features the MSL (micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremely low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics. Compliant with En ISO 20345:2004
- HAIX®-Climate-System: Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at top of the leg
- HAIX®-MSL System: Microsoft Light: Improved damping, extremely low weight due to the PU foam across the entire sole area, good cold/heat insulation
- Others: Lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, clamps and hooks, integrated heel bend, no side seams, rubber toe cap
CE EN ISO 17249:2007 A E P HRO HI CI WR SRC - Class 1 (20 m/s)
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
All items ordered between December 21st and January 2nd will be processed on our return on the 3rd January.
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.