Helko Vario 2000 Splitting Axe Hickory Shaft 75cm 1.6kg
- PLEASE NOTE - the axes may have scuffs on the handles due to transportation from Helko to us - this is out of our hands - most if not all axes have scuffs on them.
A medium duty Scandinavian style splitting axe sporting an offset wedge-shaped head to prevent jamming in difficult logs.The Vario 2000 features our patented screw system, offering easy interchange-ability of axe blades and handles.
- Using a simple cap screw retainer and hex key, handles may be replaced in a matter of minutes.
- Because the system is standardized, all blades and handles are completely interchangeable from one Vario model to another.
- The blades are also interchangeable with helko Tomahawks.
- The retainer system was designed with a built-in safety feature that ensures loose heads are kept on the handle, eliminating the risk that they might fly off and strike nearby objects.
- A steel overstrike protector prevents damage to the handle in the event of a miss-swing.
- The hex key is included with all completely assembled units.
- All components are also available separately.
- All blades are hardened to the German DIN 7287 B manufacturing standard for maximum life and reliability.
- 75cm shaft.
- Weight 1.6kg.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.