Husqvarna 562XP Chainsaw
New to the UK for 2017! Sharing many of the outstanding features which makes 560XP the class leader in the 60cc range of professional chainsaws the new 562XP has some additional extras. A larger and therefore more efficient air filter with high top cover allows more air flow. Large bar mount accommodates the 3/8" bar and chain as standard allowing a bar length from 15" up to a maximum of 28". The recommended bar length is 18". The 562 xp is powered by petrol and with the added mix of Husqvarna XP oil it will work all day long and be ready for the next day.
- Extremely powerful X-Torque engine
- Revboost - rapidly increase engine speed, instant throttle response
- Autotune - cutting edge technology ensures optimum engine settings at all times
- Lowvib - ensures low vibrations.
- Flip up fuel caps - tool less removal of fuel and oil caps
- Chain type - H42 3/8" - requires 5.5mm 7/32" file
- Chain specification - pitch - 3/8" gauge- 1.5mm
- Available bar size 15-28"
- Cylinder displacement - 59.8 cm³
Power output - 4.7 hp
Maximum power speed - 9600 rpm
Fuel tank volume - 1.4 US pint
Idling speed - 2800 rpm
Spark plug - NGK CMR6H
Electrode gap - 0.5mm
Torque, max - 3.65 Nm
Fuel consumption - 494 g/kWh
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) - 13.23 lbs
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 118 dB(A)
Sound power level, measured - 116 dB(A)
Sound pressure level at operators ear - 106 dB(A)
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 2.7 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 3.2 m/s²
AutoTune gives peak engine performance using automatic engine setting. The operator does not have to spend time on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
Very rapid acceleration and higher chain speed for best cutting performance.
Centrifugal air cleaning system gives reduced wear and extends the operating time between filter cleanings
Flip-up tank cap
The flip-up tank caps are to easy to open and close without tools.
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands
Adjustable oil pump
Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
Quick-release air filter
Allows quick cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.