Husqvarna 572XP professional chainsaw
The 572XP is the most powerful 70cc chainsaw Husqvarna has ever produced. Weighing only 6.6kg and producing 4.3kW gives this professional chainsaw an amazing power to weight ratio. The 572 XP measures an increased 12% cutting capacity even when using long guide bars compared to older Husqvarna chainsaw models within the 70cc range. This is made possible with the new engine layout and improved cooling, which is a prerequisite for ensuring high power output.
An updated Autotune makes adjustments 10 times faster than previous versions (see below for more information). Also equipped with the brand new full chisel X-CUT C85 chain. This chain is manufactured by Husqvarna and like the SP33g chain it is sharper out of the box, pre stretched and highly durable. There is also a start-stop link to aid with chain sharpening..
Available in January (hopefully!)
- New heavy duty air filter
- Improved Autotune - up to times quicker
- 20% increase in cooling capacity
- Full chisel X-CUT C85 chain
- Soft cut out ignition system
- Weight (exl bar and chain) - 6.6kg
- Engine capacity - 70.6cc
- Power outpur - 4.3kW
- Bar length - 15"-28"
- Fuel tank volume - 0.7 litres
- Oil tank volume - .35 litres
- Sound pressure level at operator's ear, dB(A) - 107
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 5.0 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 4.1 m/s²
New Autune features
- Quicker tuning is made possible by a new micro-processor, which decreases time the system needs to tune the engine. This means in practice, that all the engine settings are 100% correct after the first few cuts.
- Broader adjustment range is made possible with new software that calibrates from low speed up to top RPMs.
- Partial throttle calibration has been added to AutoTune. Mid-range RPMs are continuously measured by the system and used for optimizing engine performance.
- Lean out protection minimizes the risk that overheating will occur, thereby preventing severe engine damage.
Higher cutting capacity
New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation – even when using long guide bars
Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system
572 XP® carries – as standard – a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours.
Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment
AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.