Husqvarna Aluminium Felling Wedge
- A re-groundable wedge with barb surface on one side that prevents the wedge to go back
- Wedges help the tree fall in the direction of the notch cut by actually lifting the tree in that direction
- Used to prevent the tree from pinching the saw, or leaning back on the saw
- This Aluminum wedge can also be used for splitting logs
- Material - Aluminium
- weight - 500 grams
- Length - 22cm
576 92 99-01
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.