The lightest top handled chainsaw in the Husqvarna range with a bar length of 10 inches. Weighing only 2.7kg (minus bar, chain and fluids) and combined with a powerful, low emission X-Torq engine makes the T525 the professionals choice for pruning and trimming work jobs. This top handled chainsaw is only for professional tree surgeons and therefore a certification of competence in chainsaw use from a rope and harness (or equivalent) must be provided before or during purchase.
- Belt eyelet -Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for quicker, easier starting.
- Air filter cover -Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing air filter.
- Retained bar nut -The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.