A top choice for the professional forester, the Technical glove is light, flexible and strong with a class 1 saw protection.
**Protection is in the left hand only**
- Coated goatskin in the palm of jersey fabric, foam laminated spandex on top.
- Goatskin provides good protection against moisture as it contains natural fat and is therefore suitable for demanding work.
- Made with comfortable double seams that follow the hand shape.
- Have a short and tight fit for good mobility.
- Approved to EN 388, EN 381-7 Category II Class 1 (20 m / s)
- For safe and perfect fit of the glove with a convenient Velcro wrist fastening.
- Soft terry thumb to wipe the nose and face.
- Edging in reflective material to appear well in dark conditions.
- These are the best protective gloves in the Husqvarna range and the quality proves it all.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.