The ISC Singing Tree Rope Wrench
The Singing Tree Rope Wrench is a revolutionary SRT (Single Rope Technique) climbing tool. Designed by Kevin Bingham from Detroit in the USA.
The ZK2 is the latest version, manufactured by ISC. The Rope Wrench comes with a mid-line pin to allow quick installation on your climbing rope.
- The ZK2 is made of aluminum and is lighter and smaller with a much slimmer profile than the original ZK1 version
- Rounded machined edges and curves make it rope friendly and climber friendly
- The mid-line "Slic" pin is now included
- Easy to open with an allen key for tether installation
- The bottom friction pin features a roller sheave for a smoother ascent and descent. The upper friction pin includes a larger diameter "slic" pin. This provides more consistent friction and is more rope friendly
- The stiff tether (sold separately) forces the Rope Wrench to quickly engage or disengage
- Can also be used with a soft tether made from accessory cord or webbing (not included)
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.