The Swedish FireKnife has a blade of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel and a handle with a high friction rubber grip which is comfortable, easy and safe to use. Profile-grinding makes the blade fine enough to ease out splinters and the back of knife has been ground to work perfectly with the Swedish FireSteel®. The Swedish FireSteel® is durable (3000 strikes), works equally well when wet and creates a 2,980°C spark.
Available in Green, Pink & Black.
1) Remove paint on new fire-starter with the back of knife
2) Pull the back edge of the knife slowly and firmly down length of fire-starter
3) Sparks easily ignite a stove, TinderDust, BBQ, paper, dry grass, birch bark or any other prepared tinder.
Material: Blade: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel Grip: TPE rubber material Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy Actual size: 225x45x38mm Weight: 94 g
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.