The Lyon Anchora has five attachment points, designed to allow different connecting and loading configurations. The attachment points provide a smooth bearing surface minimising wear on any connectors.
The design allows positioning of the connectors and rope away from the structure, thereby prolonging the life of rope, connectors, and surface of the structure.
Connectors can be replaced independently of the Anchora, reducing ongoing costs. Large connectors can be held captive once the Anchora is fitted, removing the need for captive bar versions.
The Anchora has been independently tested and meets the requirements of EN 795:2012 Type A and CEN/TS 16415:2013 Type A for two persons.
The connectors are not supplied with this product shown in the additional photographs.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.