Hi-lift Aluminium wedge comes in three parts, aluminium ring, aluminium wedge and wooden shaft, all parts are replaceable.
An excellent wedge for tree felling when that extra lift is needed. The wedge can also be used for splitting timber thanks to the thin composition of the blade.
- Forged from a very high-quality aluminium
- Designed for felling and splitting
- Double longitudinal grooves on the front and back side help guide the wedge
- Excellent for large diameter timber
- Replaceable wooden shaft, alloy wedge and aluminium ring
- The shaft extends the wedge effect and thus enables a higher splitting and spreading effect
- The aluminium ring of the wood shaft helps to minimise the wood from splintering
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.