- This high performance low profile chain is ideal for professional users, using lightweight chain saws in commercial operations such as tree surgery and pruning.
Features and benefits:
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce kickback.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Lubrilink™ tie straps help keep oil where it is needed-on the chain.
- Lubriwell™ oil holes in all drive links help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar’s groove.
- Recommended for lightweight petrol saws, for bars from 12” to 16”(30cm to 40cm).
Bar size to chain drive link guide:
Bar Size Number Drive Links
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.