Oregon pro-lite chainsaw bar
The Oregon 208VXLHK095 20” VersaCut Guide Bar is the ideal solution for arborists, orchardists and other professionals who encounter every type of tree, shrub or limb during their work day. The chainsaw bar is designed to perform a wide range of professional applications, it offers the versatility and durability you need to work in an ever-changing environment. A new aluminum core lightens SpeedCut bars by 20% when compared to Oregon Pro-Lite bars, reducing operator fatigue. The large radius nose features a new bearing-grade steel sprocket assembly that resists spreading and wear. LubriTec keeps you chain and bar oiled increasing the life of the bar while decreasing friction.
- New bearing-grade steel sprocket nose
- Large radius nose
- LubriTec oil-retaining feature increases oiling efficiency while reducing oil-hole plugging
PLEASE NOTE - the guidebar is now replacing the pro lite
Chain pitch - .325"
Chain Gauge - 1.5mm - 0.58"
Bar mount - K095
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.