Petzl Absorbica I Lanyard
Single lanyard with integrated energy absorber and captive carabiners
Single lanyard with integrated compact energy absorber designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (length without connectors). Equipped with two triple action captive carabiners, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Triple action steel carabiners
- Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Available in two lengths: 100 and 170 cm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, steel
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362
|References||L64IU 80||L64IU 150|
|Maximum authorized length (with connectors)
|Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall
|Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.