The Am'D PIN-LOCK asymmetrical aluminum carabiner is designed for use with groups. It secures the connection of the user thanks to its PIN-LOCK system, which can only be opened by the operator with a specific unlocking tool.
The 10 pack comes with 2 tools - one key and one button tool and one set of instructions.
Carabiner designed for use with groups:
- to fasten a harness (in combination with the CAPTIV positioning bar)
- to connect a trolley to a continuous lifeline Secures the connection of the user:
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device -
- PIN-LOCK locking system is unlocked only with a special tool, limiting the risk of the user opening the carabiner.
- Easy to use by the operator: - Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner - two unlocking tools: for repeated manipulations, the unlocking pin can be installed directly on a glove; for immediate and occasional use, the unlocking ring can be kept on a carabiner on the harness.
- H-profile protects markings from abrasion and ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- Sold in ready to assemble packs of 10 with two unlocking tools.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Weight - 80g
- Strength - (major axis)27kN, (minor axis)8kN, (open gate) 7kN
- Gate opening - 25mm
- CE EN 362, CE EN 12275, EAC References
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
All items ordered between December 21st and January 2nd will be processed on our return on the 3rd January.
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.