A standard steel hanger mainly used for interior uses or non-permanent installations. Available for 10 or 12 mm diameter bolts.
- An economical choice for low-corrosion environments
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- Available for 10 or 12 mm bolts
- Material(s): steel
- 10mm - CE EN EN 795 A
- 12mm - CE EN 795 A, EN 959
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.