ASAP LOCK FALL ARREST KIT is a ready-to-use kit designed to protect against falls from height. It contains a NEWTON fall arrest harness, an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester with locking function, an ASAP'SORBER energy absorber, two OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiners, an ANNEAU open sling, an AXIS 11 mm rope with sewn termination, a weight, and a BUCKET bag. The kit is available in two sizes and four lengths.
Simple to use, and effective:
- NEWTON harness equipped with a sternal FAST automatic buckle that allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly.
- ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall.
- Pre-assembled kit for a system that is ready to use and that limits the risk of assembly error - the weight that facilitates rope glide in the ASAP LOCK on the first few meters - BUCKET bag allows the kit to be stored and its contents identified
Contents of kit:
- A NEWTON fall arrest harness (European version)
- A ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- A 40-cm ASAP'SORBER energy absorber (European version)
- Two OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiners
- An ANNEAU 150 cm open sling
- An AXIS 11 mm rope with sewn termination
- A weight - a 25-litre BUCKET bag
- Available in two harness sizes (sizes 1 and 2) and two rope lengths (10 and 20 meters)
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.