The ASAP Lock mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate manipulations during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In the case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP LOCK's integrated locking function allows the user to immobilise the device to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The Petzl ASAP Lock is used with an energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
Petzl ASAP Lock Features
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilise the device to reduce the length of a fall. In the case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- Simple to use, and effective;
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- is used with an ASAP'SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
- Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC
- Weight: 425 g
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.