The ASAP’ SORBER AXESS energy absorber may only be used with the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. It allows the user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. In can be used in two-person rescue situations for a maximum load of 250 kg.
- May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to: - free up the work area - protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points Absorbs energy in case of a fall: - tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user-designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- Can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations - durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6 feet
- Length - 40cm
- Weight - 205g
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.