The ASAP’ SORBER energy absorber may only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. It allows the user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. It is available in two lengths, to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reduced fall length.
- May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to: - free up the work area - protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall: - tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user-designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg - durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Available in two lengths 20 and 40cm, to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing fall length
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6 feet, EAC
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.