The AVAO BOD FAST fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in a variety of situations. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall arrest lanyard connectors and keeping them within reach. The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used.
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- Convenient adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap, allows the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and to keep the connectors within reach. In case of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them from snagging accidentally when not in use
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so the user can remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- Facilitates the carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel
AVAO BOD FAST Size 0:
Waist belt: 65-80 cm
Leg loop: 44-59 cm
Height: 160-180 cm
Harness Weight: 2000 g
AVAO BOD FAST Size 1
Waist belt: 70-93 cm
Leg loop: 47-62 cm
Height: 165-185 cm
Harness weight: 2045 g
AVAO BOD FAST Size 2
Waist belt: 83-120 cm
Leg loop: 50-65 cm
Height: 175-200 cm
Harness weight: 2125 g
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
All items ordered between December 21st and January 2nd will be processed on our return on the 3rd January.
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.