Petzl Bat'Inox Bolt Anchor
A forged stainless steel glue in 14mm bolt for situations where the anchor needs to remain permanent.
- Material(s): forged stainless steel
- Certification(s): EN 959
- SKUs- P57
- Diameter - 14 mm
- Weight - 250 g
- Length - 10 cm
- Drilling Depth - 10-10,5 cm
- Drilling diameter - 16 mm
- Type of installation - P41 glue (or other glues approved by Petzl)
- Suggested drying time - 40 min -> 10 h
- Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa - 25 kN
Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa - 15 kN
- Granite, gneiss > 80 MPa: preliminary testing recommended Hard limestone > 80 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Limestone and medium sandstone 80 MPa to 45 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Soft rock (soft sandstone, limestone) lower than 45 MPa: preliminary testing required
- Very high quality concrete (work of art) > 50 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Medium quality concrete between 25 and 50 MPa: preliminary testing suggested
- Times are given for P41 glue (times may vary depending on the glue used and on the external environment)
- Guarantee 3 years
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.