Chest ascender for large diameter ropes
Designed for rope ascents, the CROLL L chest ascender is simple to use. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. Thanks to the wide rope groove, it adapts perfectly to wide diameter, swollen or rigid, ropes while limiting friction. It is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 13 mm in diameter.
Chest rope clamp
- Efficient and easy to use during rope ascents:
- - used with the BASIC ascender or the ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- - lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender flat
- - upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position
- - catch is opened by pinching, for simple, quick manipulation
- Efficiency optimized for wide-diameter ropes:
- - wide rope groove limits friction on wide-diameter, swollen, or rigid ropes
- - compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 13 mm in diameter
- Adapted to any conditions:
- - toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- - stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
Rope diameter: 8-13 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Weight: 140 g
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.