The design of the bent gate allows the rope to be clipped efficiently. It has an H cross section to reduce weight, and the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres. The violet colour allows you to have the same carabiner but in different colours for coding against the blue version.
- Performance carabiner designed for a great outdoor climbing debut
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres
- DJINN bent gate: easier clipping of rope
- Material(s) : aluminum
- Certification(s) : CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA REFERENCES
- References M60A S M60A B
- Version- bent gate
- Weight - 45 g
- Major axis strength - 23 kN
- Minor axis strength - 8 kN
- Open gate strength - 9 kN
- Gate opening - 27 mm
- Capacity - 24 mm
- Guarantee - 3 years
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.