Petzl Djinn - Bent Gate
Rugged carabiner for crag climbing.The design of the bent gate allows the rope to be clipped efficiently. It has an H cross section to reduce weight, and the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Performance carabiner designed for a great outdoor climbing debut
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN bent gate: easier clipping of rope
- Material(s) : aluminum
- Certification(s) : CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA REFERENCES
- References M60A S M60A B
- Version- bent gate
- Weight - 45 g
- Major axis strength - 23 kN
- Minor axis strength - 8 kN
- Open gate strength - 9 kN
- Gate opening - 27 mm
- Capacity - 24 mm
- Guarantee - 3 years
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.