This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced, 2019 and onwards version only. It allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height or on the ground. Available in two colours and in a longer version.
- This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced.
- Allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
- The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Equipped with a lateral separator to adjust strap length
- Compatible with VERTEX (1) and STRATO helmets
- Available in two colours: yellow and black
- Longer version for different usage situations
- Weight: 34 g
- Material(s): nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.