FALCON is a lightweight seat harness with a metal ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended rescue. It features a waistbelt and leg loops that are semi-rigid for comfort and equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached.
- Metal ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspension
- Comfortable, ultra-light design: - semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio - textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight.
- Ergonomics: - waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking.
- DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- Foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning.
- Rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached.
- Four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack.
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
- Attachment point(s): ventral, lateral
Weight: 840 g
Waist belt: 70 - 120 cm
Leg loop: 50 - 65 cm
Weight: 930 g
Waist belt: 80 - 140 cm
Leg loop: 60 - 75 cm
C38AAA 1, C38AAA 2
C38AAN 1, C38AAN 2 (black)
Made in: FRANCE
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.