Carabiner with friction spur for descenders
- The spur helps increase the friction for improved control of the descent of a heavy load (e.g. two-person rescues)
- Rope is easily inserted into the spur, without opening the carabiner
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking sleeve, unlocked by a simple rotation
- Keylock system helps prevent snagging of the carabiner during maneuvers
- Used, for example, with the I’D and RIG self-braking descenders
Gate opening 15mm
Weight : 85 g
Locking system : TWIST-LOCK
Major axis strength : 25 kN
Minor axis strength : 10 kN
Open gate strength : 9 kN
Certification : CE EN 362
Made in : GB
Guarantee : 3 years
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.